Me_Daddy

Me_Daddy

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

My Little Coppertop

This may seem obvious, but I discovered today that I have a human INSIDE my body! What?!?! It's finally sinking in that there's a HUMAN inside me. I can't believe I'm making a little boy from scratch! I don't know what I'm doing and I have no clue what's going on in there. It's so weird.

Anyway, this morning it really hit home because everything felt really different. Every morning I have a routine for changing what side I sleep on. I can't believe that I actually have a set procedure for something so simple as flipping sides. So many things have increased in complexity now that I'm pregnant! Let's get back to the story...this morning, when I woke up around 5:00 am to change sides, I followed my procedure on flipping. First, I move my Snoogle out of the way, then I flip onto my back since baby seems to dislike when I flip too fast. Then, I stretch a little and when I was going to begin the big flip to my other side, I felt the baby move. But this was a different move, it was like I could feel him moving around like alien-style. It was like that scene from the Matrix when Neo "wakes up" in the fluid sack and you can see his hands and arms moving around in the sack. It feels like what that looks like. It was amazing. I looked at my Budda belly and I could see something moving. Maybe an elbow or foot or something? I wish I could see what is going on in here! Right now, it's not only exciting, it's also a little gross.

1 comment:

  1. Aw!!! So exciting and cool. I miss feeling a baby in my baby. :)

    ReplyDelete