Me_Daddy

Me_Daddy

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Not-So-Teenie Weenies

I'm now half way through this crazy ride! I have turned into a preggo cliche. I drop everything. It's really embarrassing. At work, I dropped my pen, stared at it, contemplating leaving it, and then did a weird knee bend squat to pick it up. I then promptly dropped it again before I even took a single step. Augh!! Its pretty uncomfortable to bend over now. I drop so many things at my desk that I just make a pile near a chair that people sit in at my desk. By the end of the day, everything gets picked up by annoyed co-workers.

I've also noticed a lot of people staring at my Budda Belly. Don't try to be discrete, I see you looking at me out of the corner of your eye. What are they looking at? Are they trying to figure out if I'm pregnant, or just eating too many doughnuts? Or are they judging me because I'm pregnant and not wearing a wedding ring? Well, so what if my fingers have swollen up like little weenies and I can't fit into my rings? Mind your own beeswax people!

2 comments:

  1. I became really good at picking things up with my toes during my pregnancy. You can't do it with shoes on, but that's what other people are for! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ive totally started the toe-pick-up! Well, at home at least. I've got to teach Panchita to do it for me somehow!

    ReplyDelete