Me_Daddy

Me_Daddy

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Preggo My Eggo

A nurse recently asked me if I have felt the baby yet. I wasn't sure because, while I have been feeling things, I've never had a human gestate inside my abdominal cavity before, so I don't exactly know what I've been feeling. Through some deduction, I've figured out some of those feelings are not the baby because, according to my concept of where the baby should be, the feelings are not in the right place. Anyway, the nurse told me that it feels like a bird fluttering around in your stomach. Since I generally keep live birds out of my diet, I wasn't sure if I had felt the baby yet.

Moving on... I finally felt the baby move this weekend and knew it for sure! I was sitting on the couch on Saturday and felt it. I then put my hand on my Budda Belly and the baby high-fived me. It was pretty amazing, unless there really is a bird in there.

~20 Weeks!

1 comment:

  1. Your belly is so cute! I'm glad you got to feel the baby move. I miss that!!

    ReplyDelete