Me_Daddy

Me_Daddy

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Hot Dogs and Breast Pumps

I had my first baby shower! It was my Phoenix region baby shower and it went smoothly and deliciously. I'm still excited about having a baby shower even though it already happened. I ate, played games, and opened presents for the baby. There were so many gifts for my baby! I was getting nervous about not having anything ready, but this started us off well. I got so excited seeing all the gifts. I'm really starting to get excited and realizing that this is going to happen soon. I mean, I know this is going to happen soon, but it's sooner than I thought. Before I got pregnant, I thought being pregnant would last a long time, but it's happening so fast. The thought of not eating a hot dog for 9 months seemed unbearable, especially when people started telling me that it's actuall 10 months, but I feel like its almost hot dog time! It's bitter sweet, I'll get a hot dog, but I won't have my little guy with me all the time. He keeps me company at work. Who am I going to talk baby talk to at work when he comes out?  I guess I can talk to my jar of peanuts.

Anyway, I love going through all my gifts.  I can't wait to organize it all. Poor Mike, he's surrounded by onesies and breast milk accessories.

1 comment: